On April 15th, 2010, the Ground Breaking/Sod Cutting Ceremony for the Obaatan City of Hope in Gomoa Tekyiam (the central region in Ghana) will occur. The Obaatan City of Hope consists of the following:
- House of prayer and meditation
- Flats or bungalows for the orphans and poor
- School (there is currently no school in Gomoa Tekyiam)
- Technical School (the technical school will cut down on the generational poverty that chokes the families we support)
We desperately need volunteers to help make the City of Hope a reality:
- Plumbers, Carpenters, Electricians, Roofers, Brick Layers, etc.
- Teachers, Councils, etc.
- Hospital equipment and other supplies
- Computers, sewing machines, and other tools